วันอาทิตย์ที่ 31 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Touch Project!!!!

From my project proposal class
new assignment with Touch topic,,

If someone say sth about touch,, most of people may think about technology first,,Touch Screen
but for me touch is one kind of the feeling
I quite like the feeling of the "real touch" Paper is the best answer of my touch
A different paper texture has different feeling
,, think about our lifestyle How often we touch with different paper surface per day?
Towel paper,, newspaper,, magazine,,...

How you feel with ur touch?? As the graphic design student.
I will combine the surface characteristics and appearance of paper.
with word expression feeling (pleasant and unpleasant feeling)
then play with texture visual of touch ,,


Here is some of my research,,



2 ความคิดเห็น:

TYPOARTY กล่าวว่า...

wowowoww i will waiting to see your work na!! really interesting project!

Aoy๐aOycE กล่าวว่า...

thanks ya!!
Hope I get new ideas with it,,
still stuck